Friday, October 22, 2010

Mommy's E-mail Number One;

Hi babeee,

So Patrick got a paycheque and what does he buy?

Video games and a giant bong. You should see this thing. He doesn't have school today, so his friends come over last night. They all go out and Patrick comes home with this big lime-green bong that has 3 "chambers" and it looks like a piece of laboratory equipment. He has this HUGE smile on his face and says… "Mom! Look what I got! Only $75 !!!" I'm sitting in the kitchen eating soup. So they all pull up a chair and start loading this thing. Then they all go outside and light up. They come back in with huge goofy grins and proceed to eat all the food I have in the house. I even have to make them spaghetti & meatballs before they starve to death. Poor Sabian's going crazy cuz there are these 3 big guys in the living room and they all smell funny.

Ahhh, I love my life.

Mummy xoxo

1 comment: